In-Floor Radiant Heating Services in The Twin Cities
4Front Energy understands the value of your time. That’s why our team of HVAC contractors is dedicated to delivering Minneapolis and Twin Cities residents with streamlined services to make your in-floor radiant heating installation the easiest upgrade you can make this year. Our licensed and insured contractors utilize the best materials to deliver quality craftsmanship that you can count on for years to come.
What Is In-Floor Radiant Heating?
Cold winter floors are on their way to becoming a thing of the past! Radiant floor heating allows you to enjoy cozy living all year round with every step inside your home. The system will heat your floors directly using radiant heat technology installed beneath your floors to maximize the comfort of your interior space. You can heat virtually any floor in your home, including bathroom floors, living rooms, garage floors, and more!
There are two types of radiant floor heating solutions:
- Hydronic system: Using a boiler system, this floor heating solution utilizes water pipes underneath your floors to provide efficient and cost-efficient heating.
- Electric system: This system uses heating mats or electrical wires installed beneath your floors for complete comfort.
Benefits of In-Floor Heating
Unlike conventional heating that warms the air and leaves your home with cold zones, in-floor heating heats your home from the ground up. This allows for a more regulated indoor climate that keeps you feeling toasty from head to toe. Benefits of in-floor heating include:
- High energy efficiency: With a rating efficiency 20% to 40% greater than comparative heating systems, you’re guaranteed a warmer home at a lower cost.
- Flooring versatility and compatibility: Because in-floor heating can be installed on any floor that withstands up to 80 degrees, your options for flooring materials vary. Choose from wood, carpet, concrete, or other options to get the floor you want.
- Uniform home heating: Don’t worry about cold spots in your home again. With in-floor heating, your home is guaranteed to be evenly heated.
- Better indoor air quality: Forced air heating doesn’t just circulate air around your home. It circulates allergy-causing dust particles too. With in-floor heating, you don’t have to worry about contributing to poor air quality because in-floor heating doesn’t utilize air to heat your home.
Choose 4Front Energy for In-Floor Heating
When finding the right in-floor heating solution for every part of your home, turn to 4Front Energy. Our dedicated contractors will help you install an in-floor heating system guaranteed to deliver stellar heating you can count on during the coldest months.
What materials work best for in-floor radiant heating?
When selecting a material for your in-floor heating system, virtually any flooring material can be used. However, the best conductors of heat are tile and stone.
How efficient is radiant floor heating?
Radiant in-floor heating is highly efficient. It even outperforms forced air systems with an efficiency of 20% to 40% greater. When you’re ready for your new in-floor radiant heating system, contact the 4Front team.
What To Expect
Discover The 4Front Energy Difference
Our experts have the skills and training to deliver the highest quality services every time.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our team is dedicated to ensuring your 100% satisfaction with every service we perform.
No surprise or hidden fees when you get your invoice. We’re upfront and transparent about pricing from start to finish.
We offer a variety of financing packages to make your service affordable.
Emergency HVAC Services Available
HVAC emergencies often happen on nights, weekends, and holidays, so you can trust us to be there no matter when you need us.
Unparalleled Honesty & Integrity
The 4Front team takes pride in offering unparalleled honesty and integrity with every sale and service.
See What Your Neighbors Are Saying
Excellent! They saved me thousands by fixing the broken refrigerant line. Other places would have pushed me to get a new HVAC. The a/c is only 9 years old so I am thrilled that they were able to fix it. This is where experience and skills…Rita S.
I used 4Front Energy to upgrade our panel from 100 to 200 amps. They were very responsive and professional, offered fair pricing, and did quality work. I will definitely use them again for future projects!Wes J.
They are honest and ethical... no more need be said. My only call from here out!Resse B.
Always available with fair pricing and prompt service.Todd P.
We were in a must replace situation with our furnace. We had four bids and theirs was by far the best. The whole crew was professional and did a great job. The furnace and ductwork are great. Fully recommend them.Ron S.