Water Heater Repair Services in Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN
Don’t let a sudden cold shower ruin your day. Our certified experts at 4Front Energy are here to help. With years of knowledge and experience, our water heater technicians will quickly identify the cause behind your broken appliance so you can return to enjoying hot showers and functional home appliance services again.
Water Heater Repair
A reliable water heater is essential for refreshing showers, getting ready for the day, and washing dishes and laundry in hot water. Each type of water heater offers advantages, and our experts will work closely with you to understand which features suit your needs. We specialize in working with top-of-the-line manufacturers, such as Rheem, AO Smith, Bradford White, and Navien, ensuring that quality isn’t compromised when repairing your system.
- Gas water heaters: Gas water heaters use natural gas or propane to heat water. They are generally more energy-efficient than electric water heaters and can heat water more quickly. However, they require proper ventilation to prevent the buildup of harmful gases.
- Electric water heaters: Electric water heaters use electricity to heat water and are generally less expensive to purchase and install than gas water heaters, However, they are less energy-efficient and may take longer to heat water.
- Tankless water heaters: Tankless water heaters heat water on demand rather than storing it in a tank. They are more energy-efficient than traditional water heaters and can provide an endless hot water supply.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Water heaters are complex systems, but our technicians are always up for the challenge. We’ll detect your water heater troubles and provide the best available repair options. Common signs that you may need water heater repair include:
- No hot water: If your water heater is not producing hot water, it could indicate a problem with the heating element, gas valve, pilot light, or thermostat.
- Water is not hot enough: If the water coming from your water heater is not hot enough, it could be a sign that the heating element is not functioning correctly, the thermostat is set too low, or there is a buildup of sediment in the tank.
- Water is too hot: If the water coming from your water heater is too hot, it could indicate that the thermostat is set too high or malfunctioning or that there is a problem with the temperature and pressure relief valve.
- Water is leaking: Water leaking from your water heater could indicate a problem with the tank or one of the connections. A faulty valve or a damaged pipe could also cause it.
- Water has a strange odor: If the water coming from your water heater has a peculiar smell, it could signify a problem with the anode rod, the tank is rusting, or a buildup of bacteria in the tank.
- Loud noises: Loud noises coming from your water heater could indicate a problem with the heating element, that the tank is expanding and contracting, or that there’s a buildup of sediment in the tank.
Why Choose 4Front Energy?
4Front Energy is your go-to for all home service needs, including water heater repair services. As Daikin Comfort Pros and Mitsubishi Electric ELITE Diamond Contractors, our experts ensure that each job we handle involves unbeatable comfort with integrated efficiency. Our specialists offer fair prices while performing outstanding maintenance with true professionalism.
How do I know if my water heater needs to be replaced?
How can I extend the life span of my water heater?
Can I repair my water heater myself?
What To Expect
Discover The 4Front Energy Difference
Our experts have the skills and training to deliver the highest quality services every time.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our team is dedicated to ensuring your 100% satisfaction with every service we perform.
No surprise or hidden fees when you get your invoice. We’re upfront and transparent about pricing from start to finish.
We offer a variety of financing packages to make your service affordable.
Emergency HVAC Services Available
HVAC emergencies often happen on nights, weekends, and holidays, so you can trust us to be there no matter when you need us.
Unparalleled Honesty & Integrity
The 4Front team takes pride in offering unparalleled honesty and integrity with every sale and service.
See What Your Neighbors Are Saying
Excellent! They saved me thousands by fixing the broken refrigerant line. Other places would have pushed me to get a new HVAC. The a/c is only 9 years old so I am thrilled that they were able to fix it. This is where experience and skills…Rita S.
I used 4Front Energy to upgrade our panel from 100 to 200 amps. They were very responsive and professional, offered fair pricing, and did quality work. I will definitely use them again for future projects!Wes J.
They are honest and ethical... no more need be said. My only call from here out!Resse B.
Always available with fair pricing and prompt service.Todd P.
We were in a must replace situation with our furnace. We had four bids and theirs was by far the best. The whole crew was professional and did a great job. The furnace and ductwork are great. Fully recommend them.Ron S.