Why is my furnace blowing cold air?
If the furnace is blowing cold air after you have started the unit and let it run for several minutes, there is likely a problem with the unit, so it may need repair or service. Once the burners have shut off and the unit is in cool-down mode, there may be some cold air that is generated. This is not normally a problem.
Why Choose 4Front Energy?
We’re a Service Company, Not a Sales Company
- Licensed, bonded & insured contractor
- Trusted Twin Cities service provider for nearly 30 years
- Reliable service excellence
- One number for electric, HVAC, and plumbing
- Stand behind our work with integrity
- Fair and straightforward pricing
- Provide invaluable comfort and integrated efficiency
- Technicians that take pride in their work